Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What Prayer Can Do, Pt. 4

During our prayer time at 8:10 every morning at Keystone, I have been praying that we be able to get all our work done efficiently, so we are able to leave at a decent time. There is no question about it, God has been answering that prayer. I actually left work early today! I haven't been able to do that in months! I still have more hours logged in than I should for this week so far, but it was encouraging.

And this evening I had the time and energy to start my sermon for Sunday. For most pastors, just starting on Wednesday is a bad thing. For me lately, with all the overtime, this is a wonderful improvement! For the past couple months I was getting home around 9 pm, and was too tired to do much of anything. Sermon work had to wait until Saturday.

I am not sure if the 5 people I am praying blessings for are getting the blessings or not. But I have gotten an indication that at least one of those prayers is being answered. And one of our CAYA people has said she is seeing definite results. It is so exciting to see God work!

I have also noticed an increase in spiritual warfare as well. I don't want to go into specifics here, but it is real. The good news is, Jesus already won the victory! I refuse to give up, or give in.

No comments: